About the job
We are seeking a motivated and ambitious Architect to become a central member of our design team. Based in Bermondsey our studio’s work ranges from mixed-use, residential and cultural projects to urban design and masterplanning.
Candidates must have at least two years’ experience (post Part 3) working in an architectural office in the UK, across all work stages.
• Be able demonstrate excellent design and presentation skills and an attention to detail, as well as having good detailing experience and an understanding of construction.
• Be client and team focussed – have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good collaborative internal and external working relationships;
• Have detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements;
• Have the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others;
• Have a broad knowledge in architectural/cultural history and theory;
• Strong interest and experience in architectural/project research;
• Have a calm disposition with the ability to prioritise, organise, work under pressure and meet project deadlines;
• Excellent graphic skills;
• Have a good knowledge of Revit/BIM, Autocad, Microstation, Sketch up, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modelling;
• ARB registered;
• Fluency in written and verbal English.
About the company
We are a London-based award winning studio of architects and urban designers with 30 years of experience in the design and delivery of projects in a wide range of sectors including residential mixed-use neighbourhoods. Their wide-ranging portfolio of projects alongside focused research into homes, lifestyles and construction methodologies, demonstrates a commitment to the creation of imaginative solutions, combined with a regard for historic, cultural and social contexts.