Part 2 Architectural Assistant
About the job
We are seeking motivated and ambitious Part 2 architectural assistants to join our design team. Based in Bermondsey our studio’s work ranges from mixed-use, residential and cultural projects to urban design and masterplanning.
Candidates must have at least 12 months’ experience working in an architectural office in the UK, across all work stages.
• Assisting with the development of design ideas from initial concepts to completed building;
• Assisting with the assembly of design and access statements and presentation drawings and models;
• Assisting in architectural and contextual research.
• Have strong design skills and an attention to detail;
• Have a broad knowledge in architectural/cultural history and theory;
• Strong interest and experience in architectural/project research;
• Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team;
• Excellent graphic skills;
• Have a good knowledge of Revit/BIM, Autocad, Microstation, Sketch up, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modelling;
• Fluency in written and verbal English.
About the company
We are a London-based award winning studio of architects and urban designers with 30 years of experience in the design and delivery of projects in a wide range of sectors including residential mixed-use neighbourhoods. Their wide-ranging portfolio of projects alongside focused research into homes, lifestyles and construction methodologies, demonstrates a commitment to the creation of imaginative solutions, combined with a regard for historic, cultural and social contexts.