Senior Architect

About the job
We are looking for a Project Architect with at around 5 years post Part 3 experience to join its London based studio to work on a prestigious residential project in RBKC.

Applicants should have a proven track record of working on high-end residential projects from inception to completion. Experience of detailed design and delivery; listed buildings and working with interior designers and private clients is required. 

The successful applicant will have an eye for contemporary design, detail and interiors, be self-motivated, confident and client facing and have knowledge of acting as lead designer and contract administrator. Applicants should also have excellent technical, communication and organisational skills.

Knowledge of Microstation, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite an advantage. 

We offer:
• Discretionary annual performance related bonus
• Company pension scheme – [redacted] will contribute a minimum of 3%, and you will contribute 5% from a portion of your earnings, making a total of 8% paid into your retirement savings
• Health insurance scheme after 2 years of service
• Flexible working hours scheme
• Tuition reimbursement for career development courses and ongoing CPD programme
• Tax free childcare scheme
• Tax free ride to work scheme
• Contribution to professional subscriptions
About the company
Crafting imaginative, extraordinary spaces.

Our reputation is for exceptional quality and creativity, achieved through the constant reimagining and reinventing of ideas.  We navigate policy and push the boundaries of what’s possible to deliver buildings that exceed expectations.

We are currently focussed on the commercial, housing and residential sectors ranging from sensitive adaptations of existing buildings to signature one-off houses and mixed use developments.

We’re an ethical practice that thrives as fiscally responsible leaders in our field.

Our team is research driven and our work is rooted in modern methods of construction, ensuring our clients achieve the very best solutions for their projects.

The result; bold, sculptural buildings that function as beautifully as they look and are better than people imagined.

2019

Winner RIBA London Awards

Shortlisted BD Individual House Architect of the Year

2018

Shortlisted AJ Specification Awards

Highly Commended Sunday Times British Homes Awards

Shortlisted Haringey Design Awards

Shortlisted BD Interior Architect of the Year

2017

Winner BD Interior Architect of the Year

Winner Archiboo Web Awards

Shortlisted AJ Retrofit Awards

2016

Shortlisted Darc Awards

Shortlisted Archiboo Web Awards
Senior Architect
30k-40k
Listed buildings, Building conservation \ restoration, Conservation areas, One-off private homes
Camden Town
10-24 employees