About the job
• Working directly with the Director of Digital Development, as part of the cross-studio Digital Technology team, you will support our global design projects and teams through managing and implementing our growing BIM and digital systems, libraries and services.
• Driving productivity, efficiency and digital integration on architecture and design projects
What you will do
• Manage and support digital delivery of projects working directly with project teams in all studios.
• Develop and audit project models to ensure performance and compliance with BIM standards.
• Maintain and develop Revit element families, material libraries and software templates.
• Manage project co-ordination and assist with the management of BIM resources on projects.
• Develop and implement use of our digital technology and software applications.
• Manage and develop Cloud-based working including Next Gen tools (BIM 360 management etc.)
• Create and deliver BIM and digital training and upskilling cross-studio both face to face and using our online learning and development platforms.
• Manage Software licensing, updates and interoperability in collaboration with the IT Team.
• Respond to BIM related IT support cases in all studios globally as part of the BIM Technology Support team (flexibility in start and finish times will be required occasionally).
• Engage with clients and their BIM managers on multiple projects and sectors.
• Drive consistency and accuracy for all stages of project design and delivery.
• Maintain the practice BIM Level 2 accreditation.
• Liaise with BIM Champions and project specific BIM leads and develop their competency.
• Expert user of Autodesk Revit, Navisworks Manage and associated tools.
• Experience in Bentley tools desirable.
• Experience and skill in other apps such as Dynamo, Solibri, Rhino+Grasshopper, Enscape and VR / AR visualisation.
• Good knowledge of COBie asset information input, preparation and delivery required.
• Excellent Revit Library content creation and maintenance skills desirable.
• Knowledge of environmental / lifecycle assessment software would be an advantage.
• Highly computer literate, skilled in interoperability with all common Practice Management tools.
• Excellent communication skills and personal awareness.
• Highly organised with attention to detail.
• Able to effectively mentor and train people on an individual and group basis.
• Able to motivate and influence people.
• Friendly, approachable and flexible.
Your qualifications and experience
• BIM / Information Management Certification (BIM Level 2 certification).
• Experience in developing and implementing digital workflow automation.
• Proven experience in the application of CAD and BIM systems in a project based environment.
• Experience of working in an architectural environment and mitigating project risks.
• Architectural or Technician qualifications desirable.
The practice offers a dynamic, friendly working environment and great career development opportunities as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Our Diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.
About the company
We are a global design leader ranked within the UK Top 10 and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.