About the job
Senior Bid Coordinator
The Senior Bid Coordinator will have 5+ years’ experience, preferably in the Architecture / Interiors / Engineering / Construction industry and a degree in marketing, communications, graphics or related field.
Proficiency with Adobe Creativ5+ years soft Office.
The job responsibilities include:
• Preparing proposals, qualifications, packages and presentations for prospective clients.
• Managing teams to hit deadlines
• Drafting, editing, organising and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets, resumes, brochures, interview content/presentations to ensure content is comprehensive, competitive and client-specific as well as in accordance with the required brand standards
• Creating/managing templates and boilerplate.
• Researching clients, market trends and background information
• Scheduling and tracking production of proposals/qualifications packages to meet deadlines and assisting in production efforts.
• Managing project and client data in firmwide databases and marketing collateral
• Supporting other offices and/or national sector- or discipline-specific initiatives, as required.
• Helping to create a strategy for winning bids
• Working within a bid team at a senior level
Below are key traits that are essential for a Senior Bid Coordinator to thrive in the position:
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
• Strong organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
• Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations.
• Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
• Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Role is ideal for someone who wants to combine their graphics skills, along with creating bid content as part of a vibrant marketing team
About the company
Welcome to our London studio
London has long been considered the design capital of the world, and our studio is perfectly placed in the heart of the action. Sitting at the boundary between the fast-paced City of London and the eclectic melting pot of the East, our studio is a microcosm of the city itself. We bring the energy and flair of London through our doors—it’s a place where diversity thrives, collaboration is key, and design excellence leads the way.
Our greatest strength is you.
We know our most valuable asset is our people. That’s why we put people first—in everything we do. Happy, healthy individuals contribute to positive, high-performance teams. Your personal success is our collective success.